Wednesday 15 June 2011

My angry Teacher


Today is a very bad day for me and my friends in YL7 class. Last night I have been to the party with my friends and I back home at 11:56. This morning I get up late and I have to go to school. The school start ed 8:00 but go to school at 9:00 . I walk to school with my friends . When I arrived the class I forgot to do my homework . In the class when teacher checked the homework I have nothing to give him . Teacher has call me to talk with the Mr. James Hill he has scold me. 5 minutes later when teacher have been checked the homework teacher tell the student to take out the student book and I also forgot to bring it. My teacher is very angry . He have called to my mother but my mom was busy so she can talk with my teacher . My teacher asked me for my father phone number but I forgot it . So he called me to the Mr. James Hill again but he already leave the school . My teacher is very very angry so I go out to buy some drink and cookies to comfort him not to angry with me . But he take the drink and cookies throw out of the window suddenly one of my friend has go to call the security guide and they have called my teacher to meet the Mr.James Hill and he protest again the security guide that the school principle not yet come . When he arrived the Mr. James Hill room he was so surprise that he met Mr. James Hill. Mr. James hill has tell him to pay for the window . 10 minutes later he come back and He was very very very angry and he shouted at the students in the class . 5 minutes later Mr. James hill come to see my class and he also heard my teacher shouted at the students he go back to his room . At 10:00 he called all the teachers in the school have a meeting and tell my teacher don't do that again the last thing Mr. James Hill say that if you do that again I would stop your work .

No comments:

Post a Comment