Wednesday 15 June 2011

My special day


The day I mad my teacher angry. That day I was playing football with my friends on the up stair of my house before we went to school and we were so tired and we went to took a shower and then the time is up and we going to be late and the teacher will gave us the double exercise for me and my friends.

That day, there was physic but the teacher not come and the math teacher came and the math teacher was very awful, he liked to hit the student. When I was going to school I saw a gangster near my house that always robbed the money from the children and I was so scared and i run and run very fast to school and When I arrived at school the teacher was so angry with me and my friends and he gave me the double exercise and When I did the exercise wrong and He will blamed me and hit me by his ruler after that when I did the exercise right and he also blamed and hit me again and I thought that the teacher was so crazy and I want to hit him back but he was my teacher and I just told him : Don't hit me because I did the exercise right but he hit and double hit me so when the break time I would going told the head teacher and the head teacher was going to blamed my teacher and my teacher was listen to him and never hit the student again. And the head teacher blamed me to that I came late today.

From that day, All of my teacher didn't hit me and all the student again. All the student in this class also thanked me and give a lot of present to me. And I think that is my special day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment