Monday 13 June 2011

Advantage of using Internet...



Now a day there are many people using computer.And a computer have an internet.In ACE my class younglearner 10 the student should use computer to writing a story on the blog.Internet is a worldwide system of computer network.


The advantage of using Internet is to send and email, search informationfrom another country, you can buy or sell something on Internet that you want, you can communicate with the people a round the world and one more thing is play online games.Internet is very important for me because I need to write a story on my blog and search the information a bout my lesson.And somtime when I bored I play online game with my friend.


For all, Internet is very important of their business and for student to do their homework and to relax when they stress in work or study.

No comments:

Post a Comment