Wednesday 15 June 2011

My teacher angry with me

Today is Monday i go to school with my elder brother.When i go to school i bought a lot of things like candy, ice cream, cake and many more for eating in the classroom.

When i am in the class i eat candy and my teacher said to me ''hey!why you do this ?it is not good, you are a student why you do like this?i will tell your mum!''.At that time i said to him'' if you want to tell my mum that OK but you didn't know my mum phone's number and that time i take my candy and ask my teacher ''Teacher!do you want to eat i have bought a lot. it is very delicious.'' At that time my teacher was very angry with me and he go out from class.Anybody angry with me.I always doing like this everyday. ha ha....

Tomorrow i went to school usual. When i am in the class i didn't listening to my teacher.I listening to music and sing a song when my teacher was teaching.I make noise in the class. Somebody look at me.when they look at me i said '' why you look at me ?''.And they said you made noise in class.you made teacher angry everyday.you know!.If you don't want to study you can go outside we want to study, we want to learn.If you don't want that OK.Go out! she said very loud to me.At that time i want to cry and i said sorry to my friend and my teacher.And i go to my teacher place and said''sorry teacher!i didn't doing like this forever.i would be a good student forever.Don't angry with me i'm so sorry.''

One month ago.Now i am a very good student in the class.My teacher always give something for me when he had.I am very happy that only one month i can be a good student.
:-) - (- :

No comments:

Post a Comment