Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Day That my Classmates make teacher angry

A lot of problems that I've known and seen before. Now I want to discuss about one problem that happened at my Khmer school. It is a problem in my own classroom. In my class there are a lot of students that like to do strange things like talkative when in the time to study. If you are a teacher do you angry and what do you do when your students are silly and naughty???

Everyday all of my teachers in different subject are very headache about the students not just only my class I think the other classes, too. Especially my Khmer teacher she is very gentle; kind and she is very tired when she teach in my class. She always patient and sometimes when I look at her face she want to cry because of the students didn't listen to her. They aren't afraid her, but for my math teacher they're very afraid because he's so mean.

One day when my Khmer teacher haven't came yet my classmates are very noisy they shouted and laughed with a very loud noise. I told them to quiet and stop shouted but they weren't listen to me they also shouted at me and said" you aren't a teacher why you have to tell us and why we should listen to you?". I'm very angry and I'm not talked to them and answered their questions. Until my teacher came they weren't stop their activities. My teacher started angry she shouted at the students and said quiet go back to your seat. She said'' the other classes are study and some of them are take their exam and if the their teachers complain it's not your fault it's my fault do you understand?''. They said yes and quiet. After one hour later they started making a noise again they talked with each other very loud and didn't listen to the teacher explain the lesson only a few students listen to her. She was very angry and said to them'' if you aren't listen to me so go out and don't came to this class again'' and she also said'' if you these things again you've never seen my face again and I will tell your parents to know that their children not listen to teacher when teacher explain lesson and always talk in class so can you promise to me that you've never do these things ? ''. They said'' sorry teacher we promise that we won't do these things again and please don't tell our parents if they know they'll hit us''.

Before all the teachers who teach in my class are always headache because of the students. They always make the teachers angry and one thing that they can't forget to do everyday is talk. They always use the impolite words when they speak to the teachers. Their noise can disturb me make me difficult to listen to the teachers explain the lesson. But now all of the teacher are always say that my class is good all of the students are polite and they are also study hard. So nobody disturb me I can listen to teacher explain very carefully now.

My teacher try very hard to make them listen to her. She usually call to their parents and told them about their children study. Before my teacher never call to their parents so now they afraid of her because if they do something strange she'll meet their parents. My teacher always say that if we don't study we are like the grasshoppers but if we study we are like the ants.

Now we are students we still have a long future so don't make our parents and teachers worry about our future. Always make them happy about our study don't make them angry. We aren't a children anymore so we can study by ourselves. We aren't just do good things for teachers happy in Khmer school we also do this things for teacher in English school, too. I'm very happy I see my classmates can change their activities in class to be'' good student good children and good friend''.

This is my problem in happen in my class, but some of them are true, too. Make sure we wouldn't make the teachers angry again.
Thanks for reading! Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your post is great and interesting. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment.All of your post also great and fantastic,too. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete