Wednesday 15 June 2011

My lucky day





one day I made my teacher angry.Because I can't do the math.First he put the number to a student and he can do it. and the second student can do it too. and the third student is me he put me a very easy numbers. The numbers are '1+1=?' .

first i think it is the answer is 1. but when i write the number to the write board all the students shouted 'hoy'. when i write finished the teacher said to me to did again. so i t did it again. i though the answer was '0'. and the teacher said to me to did again and again. when the teacher said me to do again and the first answer i though was '3' ,the second answer was'4', the third answer was'5'. that time the teacher was very angry . then he took a paper and put a lot of number like '11234454+3r4262718+?' , '123412343333+04939893343=?' , '54685213790-523248631=?'. The number was very very hard i can't did it.

so i took it to my home and asked my father. my father sad he can't did it too. so i take it to my mother and she said she can't did it too.then i take the calculator to did it when i write that number to the calculator the result was . that time i was very scary. tomorrow i went to school and asked all my friends but they can't did it too. when the school started. the teacher came and he asked me 'WHY YOU DIDN'T DO IT?'. and i answer i didn't know how to do it?
and he asked all the students in the class to did it but the can't did it too. and the teacher said to me that he can't did it too. and all the students laugh.

2 comments: