Wednesday 15 June 2011

ANGRY DAY OF MY TEACHER











]






One day I made my teacher angry.I didn't want to make my teacher angry but It was the bad day in my life .First I was study with my teacher about grammar.Second My teacher went to the bathroom and My friend in other class came to play with me.Before my teacher went to the bathroom and he told me do my exercise.My friend wanted me to play with them and I say I didn't to play with you I had to my exercise.My friend angry of me that I didn't want to play with them.They kicked the bin and they made the room mess.They went to other class.Suddenly My teacher went to his class to see me do the exercise all ready or not.

When He went to class .He the table and chair outside the class are all broken.He mess under stand that all the mess in the class all is i do.He got me the flag to stand one leg about one hour and I went to the class and sorry that I never do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment