Wednesday 15 June 2011

My bad day


The day i made my teacher angry,Those day is Friday last week i came very late because i had play a lot of game at home so I'm late.When i go in the class I'm not said sorry to him i said he is my bad teacher i throw one paper to the the white board and every one laugh and did like me.He said ''that who one did like this again he will late them go out side the class''.
2or3minute i go buy a lot of food and ate in the class with all my friend .My teacher said'' when you ate something in the class next time i will call your parent ''and i went to buy more and eat with my best friend .My teacher went to call m y parent and my best friend parent,But it was the lucky time for me my parent go England to work for one week .
This time i spoke in the class and call to another friend to come and see my bad teacher and every one said ''oh!ho!my bad teacher''.My teacher very angry and run to hit or touch every body around my school and class,but no one could teacher hit or touch we touch and hit the teacher back.
Those day I'm very angry myself too because i didn't want to do like that,But when i went in to the class every was sad so i wanted to every one happy.So i did like that....

1 comment: