Wednesday 15 June 2011

the noisy class that made my teacher angry


One day is exam day but some student do not have exam on this day , a lot of school have a rule don't say loudly be quiet in the class .


the teacher tell but some student that don't have exam not listen the teacher say loudly and do something noise in the class . the teacher tell three time already and some teacher walk across this class say this class so noise and tell if I see you do it again I will tell the director . the student was quite a few minute teacher say " oh maybe this teacher cannot tell or hit when I blame this student was quite too " . maybe 10 minute ago student hear the teacher say and the student say loudly I don't afraid you teacher . they so tired go down to buy something eat on the class after eat already they play football very noise and the student that have exam cannot think . the teacher go to office and tell director , director come and ask why the teacher tell you not listen and ask " what your name and what grade you study " the student answer already and director say I will delete your name from my school cause you not listen the teacher you cannot study here .


After that the director call to tell parent of the student that make noise and listen teacher come to school and tell your son cannot study here cause I already delete your son name . The parent of student very sad .

No comments:

Post a Comment