Thursday 16 June 2011

A strange lake

Last week my cousin and me went to my friend house at Kratie province . her house was near a big lake and the lake looked so strange and deep enough , so and I asked about the lake . She told me that last year a lovely couple with their daughter came to played their relationship , but unfortunetaly they got an accident car and died all. In that time the lake looked so strange and the villagers always heard their sound every night .
So my cousin , me and my friend decided to looked secret . Maybe at 10 o'clock we saw a lovely couple and their daughter and the daughter said "parents why I died and why I couldn't reborn again "and her mom answered back "because we couldn't killed someone in the village , but if someone could told a monk for help us we could reborn again, so my cousin , me and my friend decided to asked two monks for organize a festival .
At the last time the monks helped 3 of ghost to were reborn again and the ghosts said thank you to us and the young ghost said that "can you find some of my candy they were under the lake , But we couldn't found some candy we could a lot of diamond and 3 of the ghost said that "This a prize for you everybody because you help me and good luck forever and please Don't forget us ".

No comments:

Post a Comment