Wednesday 15 June 2011

Born to be ugly, live to be beatiful..

Thinking for a topic to write now has reminded me about a day in the past. It's quite funny and which is also a lesson in my life. Let's get back to the day I made my teacher angry, shall we?

Last year, a day before our summer vacation, we had our last class together. There weren't many things to do since that was the last day of school before we can enjoy our holiday. Mr.Titi was giving us free time but not to be too loud. I didn't have many friends back then so I decided to stay quiet until the bell rang. I guessed Mr.Titi saw that and he came by my table and had a chat with me.
It seemed like he's the only one who talked since I didn't split out a word. He talked about this and that which made me thought he wanted to cheer me up with no reasons. Later on, he still kept on talking. Well, I admitted that I found it quite boring moreover he kept digging out my personal life.
For a few moment, he had realized that he was talking alone. He's good at speaking, but when it comes to this, he stood speechless. His face went red, like he was so angry with me. But there's no reason to be angry at all, it's just that I wasn't a talkative person since the beginning - everyone knows that. He ended the conversation(even I didn't say a word) and walked angrily toward his table. The atmosphere around here weren't so nice at all,...

A few minutes after that, the bell rang. We went in rows and got out of class, but when I almost reached the door, Mr.Titi called me back. I went to his table and asked formally. He gave out a squared-shape paper to me and I got it and look. My eye-brows were tied like a ribbon, when it's say DETENTION. I asked him for the reasons, but he said "Do what you were told to". I had never gotten very angry at anyone, but for this situation It really pissed me off.
The summer I had wished to come soon had gone hopeless for me. I stayed at school for the whole summer and It was like the worst memory I had never EVER wished to remember of. But being able to remember this again got me laughing, It was like the whole reason for this was all because of me, because of my personality, and because of the like for being lonely.

This was a really nice lesson which had gotten me many friends right now, and It seemed like whenever I told anyone about this, they laughed til' their stomach ached like they never laughed before. It was very awkward since this was the reason that got me the Detention paper for the first time in my life. Anyway, there's something you must learn from this. You must talked to your teacher when he's speaking with you, no matter how boring the teacher is nor how you hate the teacher ^-<
I really wanted to thank Mr.Titi for that, because It had really changed my life. At first, my life wasn't that good, but soon after I learn this lesson, my life seemed to shine so bright..

P.S Thanks for reading!~

No comments:

Post a Comment