Wednesday 15 June 2011

Things we dream, things we hope and things we love are what we can't see..

This might be the last piece of writing from me on this blog- and I guess it's the same for everyone too. It's a bit awkward since I got used to write on our blog, and yet we had to stop in a blink of eyes. The first time we entered Yl 10, it seemed like there will be a long path for us to go. But having nearly ended this term, I suddenly felt like it was very short. We haven't realized the preciousness of this short time yet until it almost ended. The possibility of us to go back in time when we played, we smiled, we studied are probably 0%. Not even 1% but o%! So I just wanna write something that I have learnt before we say goodbye to our blog, our classmates and our teacher. And I hope you all will feel it after reading this.
The theme of this is "What you can't see".. Why do you need to close your eyes when you cry, when you wish, when you dream, and when you sleep? That's because the most precious things in the world can't be seen. Do you think it would still be precious if you can see them? It can only be precious when you wish for it every minutes, every hours and everyday.
Most of the things we see can be bought by money, and that's why precious things won't be seen by all of us anymore.

People say money can brings you happiness- and yeah why not? But remember, It can only brings the environment that creates happiness, It can never brings happiness on its own. Like when you have money, you can buy everything you want, and when you have everything you want, you'd be really happy. You see, money can make you buy everything you want, but the thing that brings you happiness is "the everything you want" not the "Money".

I admitted Money is the most important thing in our life, but it's not the most precious things.

Talking back to our main subject, I had many examples of it. Do you love your parents? If so, take out your love and give it to them. But can you even touch it? can you even touch the love for your parents? No! But you can show them.. the way you care for them, the way you smile at them, the way you cheer them up can be replaced for love.
So now, do you understand what I mean for all those words? The most precious things which we can never see aren't bought by money but by the heart. And I guess this might be another reason why the heart is needed by every human beings on Earth..

P.S: I'd like to say goodbye to our blog, I'll really going to miss you alot~~ ^-^v



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina i think that you are study hard.please keep that on until your test do like this you will get full mark with your score.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post so much! Good luck,

    ReplyDelete