Saturday 18 June 2011

The box


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say,''Help! Let me out of here!'' To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.

First I was so scared and very surprise . And then call the people who were walking on the road help me to opened the box . When I was opened it I saw a young boy in it . I was surprise again and I felt so nervous. He was so small and I got him to the police station and the police ask him about himself because it easy to find his parents or his house and why did he in the box. He was so young so he can't answer the questions and also was very afraid of the police . Suddenly I'd got a decision for them. It's an advertising about the missing boy on the TV on the radio and on the newspaper. The parents who lost the child came to the police station. Finally his parents arrived and they were happy and cry. I also happy when I saw them and they were very thankful to me. They also gave me some money but I thought helping is good and I don't want the money. After that I came home with a happy face because I can help one boy to find his house. When I was home I tell my parents about what happened and about my helpless.


2 comments:

  1. necta your post was very good and the first story was very scare. good post i like it so much . by sopheaktra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it good if you write more than this. I like your post.

    ReplyDelete