Wednesday 15 June 2011

Sorry, teacher about my fault!!!



I was sorry to my teacher because i made my teacher angry. Now it was break time. When i ate breakfast i always talked, So when the break time finish we had not yet finish eating. So we have came to class late. When we came inside the class, The teacher angry with me but he pity with me and he say that, "This is your first time i will not punished you!!"I feel very happy and i came to sit in the place... ! Next day i still came late about 10 minutes. The teacher was really angry with and he shouted to me. I was also angry to him because he had hit me and shouted to me. So i cried and run very fast to the teacher office and tell to the principle that the teacher had hit me and he shouted to me .

So the principle went to the class and asked the teacher that!"Did you hit the student and shouted to her ?" He said "Yes ! But i felt upset to the student ." And the principle say,"What did the student do ?"The teacher think that,"If i told to the principle about the student, he will punished her or stopped her to study here". He sympathy to me,So he say that"Noting, Because today i angry with my wife so i hit my student''. So When the principle heard that he say,"Now you stopped teaches here and go out from the school !!" When i heard that i felt sorry to the teacher because it my fault.

Next day! There was a new teacher came into the class...! And when i came late only 2 minutes. He had punished me to stand out side about 1 hours. When i stand out side i was thinking that i miss the first teacher and felt sorry with him...!

No comments:

Post a Comment