Wednesday 15 June 2011

IT NOT MY FAULT


This was my really bad bad bad day for me .My teacher was busy.He was coming late. Everyone in the class was very noise.One teacher came into our class and shouted'' QUIET'',I needed to be teach my student didn't disturb me.I was feeling so bad .I told all of them to be quiet,but everyone wasn't listen to me.I shouted strongly again.Some of them saw and quiet.But,one of my classmate was also playing.I went to her and told her to stop playing.Then she cried.I was so scared because I thought what am I was going to do?I made each other cried.I was tell her not to blamed ,but why she crying.....

Suddenly, my teacher come.I was frightened.He walked quickly into the class and asked that who made your classmate crying?.Teacher knew that it me.He didn't ask the reason why jenny(my classmate) was crying. He let me to sorry her.I started to cried and said that''IT NOT MY FAULT'''why I had to sorry this bad student.He hit me strongly.It was stupid.I was trying to made this class quiet,but why all of the happening was my mistake.I shouted to my teacher and ran out.Next day,I come to study as everyday.I didn't see my last teacher.Everyone told me that because of the happening yesterday.He was fireworked.I was a little bit sorry ,but it wasn't my fault. I also said that.This because of himself.After that I went into the class and studied with my new teacher.I thought he wouldn't be bad and mean as my old teacher. Thank so much for enjoying my story.BYE BYE@

No comments:

Post a Comment