Wednesday 15 June 2011

My Lovely fault

The day that make me happy is the day that make my teacher angry me . You know , Why I make my teacher angry ? But if I tell you shouldn't surprise . The story is go on : One day at school when it time to break me and my friend go to bathroom . But when I walk with my friend , i see a kind of plant that make us itchy when we touch it . When i see this plant , At the moment my brain have the bad idea . You know , What is the bad idea ??? The bad idea is "I take this plant into the class and then I paint it on my Math Teacher chair . I do like this because of my teacher he always blame me when I didn't do his homework . When i think like this already , I start this plan with my classmate . When I arrive the class I start my plan , my friends is stand in front of the class to see that the teacher walk to the class or not yet . My duty in this plan is "I have to take that plant and paint it in the the teacher chair".
When I do it already , I hear the bell ring . And then I go to my table with my friend with the happy face .The horrible even is coming , You know when my teacher sit on his chair his bottom doesn't itchy but maybe 2minute later his face is change and his hand is started to scratch his bottom with his short nail .
The thing that make me is I saw my teacher scratch his bottom very very much ,faster and faster . All the student in the class is started laughing at him . I think he feel shy and angry also because his face is very red . More than that I very happy because that day he didn't teaching my class and go to his home .

1 comment:

  1. well done! I had enjoyed your post. I like it so much. I wish you can write more than this.

    ReplyDelete