Wednesday 15 June 2011

That's my fault

One day, I came to the class late.I was running to the class very fast because, I don't want my teacher she blame me. Suddenly I to bump my teacher that he was walking to the class.Both of us was fell to the ground. When I stand up again I saw her coffee was pour to her folder. "Oh! that was my folder that very important. The hard teacher will be blame me." my teacher she said to me. "I'm sorry teacher, that my fault." I saw her face look like she very angry to me. "You know I was do that very heard, I do that per week you know!!. come here! go to the class!"


She told me to sit down. And she told all the student to go out a minute. She was looking my face when I start crying. "Why you run so fast? You didn't look to me." She said. "I am very very sorry teacher. I don't know that you walk in front of me."I said that to her when I still crying."What about your eyes? What you looking for?"she asked me."I was looking to my watch because I'm late. I don't want you to blame me so run very fast." "Now what should you do about my work?" She asked me again. "I'm going to tell the head teacher that's all my fault that made you work became like that,OK?"I asked her when she still angry to me but when I said that to her she came to set next to me and she took out all my tear from my face and she said that OK, I don't angry you any more,but you promise that you will going to tell the head teacher for me." "I promise."

she called all the student to come in the class again and then we started study. When the class finished. I went to the head teacher room and I told him all the story. He said that "That alright, I will give your teacher per week to do that work again." "Thank you very much, Bye". I told my teacher all the head teacher said and she very happy.

Thank for reading my post:) Bye.

2 comments:

  1. If I am your teacher I will hit you . :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you hit me I would hate you very much. :P

    ReplyDelete