Wednesday 15 June 2011

The regret day.

when i studied in grade two, I wasn't be a good student, and i talked a lot in the class, especially when the teacher was explaining the lessons. Everyday at that time I always went to school late. One day I went to school at eight o'clock, my teacher blamed at me, because it was too late. But in my mind just thought that I'm not wrong. So then I shouted at my teacher very loudly that 'I'm a child why you should blame at me like that, You are wrong. It wasn't my fault'

Suddenly the teacher took a big ruler to fight me, saw that I ran out of the class. She didn't follow me, then she walked back into the class. When the bell rang, the break time was come, some my friends came out to play in front of the class, and some go to buy something to eat, suddenly my one friend saw me and he came to and said 'Hey Friend! you should go into the class back in the next time, OK!' and he continued 'I hope the next time class you will come'. Then he walked away. So then when the bell rang again, the next time come, I felt a bit afraid of that. But After I thought about two or three minutes later, Then I decided to go into the class. When I went into, I didn't sorry the teacher, I just walked to my seat. When the teacher started to explain the lesson, I also started to talk too. Suddenly the teacher said all the student that 'silent please'. Everyone in the class were very quiet expect me. But the teacher saiod nothing more, She just continued the lesson.

At the third time class everyone in the class came on time, only me, because I went to buy something to eat. Then I went to the class. At this third time I did as the second time, and messier than the the last time, and talked very louder. Suddenly the teacher came to my seat and said 'you should come out of the class if you don't want to study' she added 'come out now'. When I heard that,I suddenly got out of the class. The teacher was very angry. Then she called to my parent and told them about me. Then they went to school at that day to meet the teacher. So the teacher let a student to call me to the class too. When I got to there, I saw my parents, I was very surprise. Then the teacher told my parents all of my activity that i did in the class. My parents was very sorry to the teacher. But still I didn't think that it was my fault.

But when I got home, my parents gave a lot of advice, and explained me that. So then i went to school next day, I said sorry to the teacher. And I felt regret a bout it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment