Wednesday 15 June 2011

A HUGE MISTAKE



In one day I made my teacher angry and he gave a lot of home work for me to do but I didn't do it and I came school late that made my teacher more angrier when he checked my home work that he gave me yesterday he saw it is empty and I didn't do it that make he very very angry .when he angry he took me to run around a football field 10 time and the last once he took me to stand on the ground under the sunshine about 1hour and it's very difficult for me to do that finally he told me that next time don't do that if you do that again or I will took you to cleaned all of the toilet in this school from that day I never do the mistake to my teacher again and this teacher is a physic teacher in khmer school not a teacher in ACE.that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment