Wednesday 15 June 2011

My teacher was angry


I think when my teacher angry me so I can't come to class or school because I can't see anyone before I do anything bad for my teacher.

One day, had a new student come to study at my class. When he came my class my friends and me was looking at him and then he introduced his information. In class he was very clever and have he have a lot of students interested him because he was a clever student. He always help to described someone when they don't understand the lesson. But next month, he was missed the class for one week they don't know why. When he came back for the class, he was the worst student in the class. He made a noise, shout and lazy. When he shouted very loud, my teacher told him and he shout to my teacher that make the teacher was angry. Next, he throw the paper to the board and my teacher kicked him out the class. Next day, he came to school and he had hit a student in the class and my teacher get him to the office and told his parents. When his parent came to school, my teacher told his parent about the last happen. And then his parents told him to sorry a my teacher. Next day, he came to class and he was a good teacher like before.

A good student to bad student is come from friends. Do the bad student is not good for us is make teachers hate and all friends hate too but when we do anything wrong without sorry it was rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment