Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Goal of my Life


Every person who live in the world always has a goal of life. Goal is a limit and objective that we want, as for me my goal us a appropriate occupation, family and helping people in the country.

First, a job for my life is very important. When i was a kid, i had to go to school. I attended form kindergarten until university because my work. As soon as I graduated my course, I would like to apply for a job. i had learn a lot at the college about the subjects that related to my careers, so i hoped that i got a good job. I had study math, English, and Computer skill in order to work with some companies and organization. I can do a the best for them. Thus education is necessary for me. it sis a basic factor to find jobs. Jobs are waiting for all the people who have ability. For instance if we want to be a doctor, must study math, chemistry, biology, Khmer, English and French. Like that we are able to be a doctor or nurse according to our study, too. When I get job, I succeed the first thing I my life because it is good for my family

Second, when I have a good occupation, I must have a family in the society. It means that I have to get married. I have a good wife who I love. She is a person who looks after my children and me. She is good housewife for cooking a meal . On behalf of I am a father if husband, i must take care and support them money. When they ask me for some cloths, shoes, school supplies and jewelry, I have to give them because I am a leader of my family. I thing human being have family kids and wife, they have a good happiness in my lives. Obviously i hope that I have a family a jobs money and a good happiness in my life in the worldwide.

Third. I am excited when I get a career, family, budget and good life. I am happy to help people who want me to aid, above all, poor the in countryside. the charity is essentially for population or citizen in country all around the world , particularly Cambodia people. I volunteer to help them because I want to help my country. I wish my homeland were a development country peace and democracy. I can help them for my advice or knowledge in order to get them prepared their life the best. I can support dome money tot hem to sell grocery at the market or help their kids to attend at the university.This are my goal in the future. If I achieve or succeed my plan I will be surprised so much.

At the end, I would like to say again and again that the people who cannot limit their lives goal they cannot find the gateway for walking and they cannot there achieve with their work to do. Whereas our study is going to make our future time so we can decide our mind and heart correctly. and than it make us get a good result and luck. All the people live on the earth, they always have their lives goal to get a good future

Thanks for Reading my Post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment