Wednesday 15 June 2011

My Lovely Teacher And Classmate

Hello!everybody that looks at my blog.This blog I want to write about my teacher that I study with in this term.Now I just introduce him to all of you.My teacher's name Philip He is teaching me everyday his height maybe 1:70metres.He wearing glasses and he's very friendly and his skin is white also his body is well built.So you think my teacher is handsome or not?Just forget it now you will know more about him like his teaching lessons to the students and his ability......!

On my first day that I be in my class I saw my teacher was open the door and said "Good morning!"with a big smile.I think this is a kind of very friendly teacher that is very polite to the students.Then he introduce himself to us very clearly and he lets us to introduce ourselves to him and took a photograph of us.Then he try to remember our face with names under the photo.He always give exercise to do with a very good explaining and very helpful when we don't know how it do we can ask him to explain more clearly and he always does it very well.He gave us a practice exercise for listening task,Reading,Writing and Speaking.He makes us laugh he also a funny teacher that means when we study we didn't have any stress because we not learn too much much much!that makes our brain hurt and headache.He usually makes a fun games with a quiz knowledge for test ourselves and we very enjoy those game and.He gave us enough home works not too much and not too a little.He let us to do much blog on the computer and he gave prizes to some good work students.He's also a kind person if we have a suggestion he'll follw us and think it is good or not.From the coursebook he teach some of them and tell us to do it as homeworks,but he takes alot of exercise from outside the book and we easy to learn.He always at class on times.He correct all the fault and write comments to them.I'm very like him very much and I'm very enjoy this class it makes me felt happy to study with him and I can know of knowledgeand somes new games.And I think all of you will enjoy this class like me.And sorry for something that I'm wrote wrong or not good for the teacher and don't think I wrote this post for get high marks because I said about the teacher.But in my opinion It's true for me I really like my teacher because he teach me very well and he very helpful to the students this is why I'm very enjoy this class.Oh!I forget and I'm very like all my friends in this class they all very friendly and helpful too even it's boys or girls they also help each other and never have an argue inthe class and I think they all my best friends that I ever met.Thank you for reading my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment