Wednesday 15 June 2011

bad day

last month, one day i had very very bad day because i made my teacher angry. I
went to school and i just know, i forgot do homework and i was very scared

because i didn't have anything to gave to the teacher.My teacher name

SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOSHUS.

When my teacher came in the class, he said pleaseall student gave the homework to me, teacher said why u didn't have homework to me, i said

''t...e...a...c...h...e...r i f...o...r...g...o...t'' when that he was angry so much,

SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOSHUSsaid loudly '' tomorrow you must gave homework to me and you must stood until went back home. I said '' y...e...s...sir ''
From that day my teacher didn't like me, i did someone he call no......every time When a student in my class forgot do homework the same me, her name '' sun sun ''. Teacher call no problem sun sun . I thank he wasn't a good teacher because he didn't have discipline to her.

After day I went to school again sun sun hit SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOSHUS but he didn't angry.Today i knew why my teacher didn't angry to sun sun because she was a child but i thank she musn't hit him because we was a child.

2 comments:

  1. hahahah!I like your post too much. Your post very kidding and make me laugh everyday,heeh heeh heeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much, i am so happy too

    ReplyDelete