Wednesday 15 June 2011

My Old Teacher



One day at my Khmer school in grade 3 I made my teacher very angry. I didn't do my homework because I couldn't do it. Then I told my teacher I forgot do it. After my teacher checked all of the homework at my class she told me to write 25 times of the homework and she got it tomorrow. But when I came my home at afternoon I went to English school. When I came back I didn't write it because I was watching cartoon. When I stopped watching TV I went to bed. The next morning I came to school without write homework 25 times. Then I told my teacher "I forgot to get the paper" then she said "wrote 15 times more" very angry to me. I was very frighten. When I was at my house I wrote 45 times of homework but I didn't write it finish. I only could write 30 times of homework. When I was at school I told my teacher I wrote 30 times already only 10 times of homework didn't finish. When I told she already she was very angry to me and she shouted to me to wrote 20 times of homework more. I was very frighten and I cried. She told me stopped cry and hit me 3 times. After that I went to home and told my mother and father my teacher hit me. Then I wrote 30 times of homework. The next morning I went to school with my mother. My mother told my teacher don't hit me again.(This isn't the true story)

No comments:

Post a Comment