Wednesday 15 June 2011

Last POst

This is My last blog. I really enjoyed in writing this blogs, and i can improve my writing better than before. I can feel that I like writing now. Sometime, i didn't do well in the writing but my teacher always help me and tell me how to correct it. I really thankful to my homeroom teacher. Mr Philip.

He always help all of us when we can't did it, never make us down, always make us enjoyable in the lesson. Study with him, we can tried a difference activities like doing a blog, know more about the general knowledge.

Like I said this is the last post for this term of Yl10. I really proud of my classmates that had written a lot of the posts.. I think they all enjoyed in doing this blog. And I hope next term of the students will enjoyed in writing like us too.

Don't think it hard. It easy if u tried to do it.. You all can bet it. Don't forget not all the things, we did is too hard or too easy.

Again I want to say THank You So much to Mr.Philip. My friendly teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment