Wednesday 15 June 2011

My teacher was angry



Once day when I came to school I was an accident the car crashed my motorbike when I rode to school. Than I came to school late. When I went in the class my teacher asked me "Why are you late?" I said, I have an accident teacher said "the time that you study is 8:00am but, now It was 8:30am why you do like that?" Suddenly, all students in the class was taking and playing. I said, sorry teacher when on 7:30am I came to school but the car crashed into my motorbike. Than I said to the driver, "You are wrong because you crash me". When on 8:30am I came in the class the teacher was angry because i was late. Suddenly, the teacher was very very angry because the students in the class was taking loudly and especially I was late. Than, the teacher shout loudly "Please Quite!!" If you taking I can not teach you because you was taking. 10minutes later, the students in the class was quite and they made the teacher happy but, the teacher wasn't happy he still angry. When the students saw that the teacher still angry the students was very quite and they said to the teacher "i am so sorry teacher i am wrong now i stop taking." Than, the time was 9:30am the teacher said, "OK! good bye see you on Friday".

Finally, the teacher was happy because the student was quite.

About my teacher in Young Learner 10 his name is Philip. He very kind and polite to the students. I like my teacher so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment