Wednesday 15 June 2011

fairy bird

Yesterday I read one story book and The title was " Bird fairy"I thought that the book was very interesting so I borrowed it from the library and It was a very interesting book that I haven't met before.
It was about a little girl name is Dana who was born in very poor family . she just only 5 years old , but she sold the rose everyday because she wanted to helped her family and she always got up at 5 o'clock everyday because she needed to take the rose from merchant .every day she always eat rice with some snails and small crabs . One day merchant don't sell roses ,so she stayed at home alone and then she took her money under her mat that save from sold the rose yesterday to tourist maybe 300 Riel and went to buy a bird near riverside .she bought a bird from an old lady when she bought a bird she thought that bird that pretty was fairy bird , so she took one of a lot of birds and wished " Fairy bird ! when you fly to the sky please took my dream go with you my dream was very small "I want to study , give me some money and I wish that me and my family can eat chicken curry" after that she threw it up and said flied away fairy bird please take my dream went with to tell the Angel , But everything was changed the bird just fly around her head and then flied to old lady so she took it to her bird cage . Dana saw that and then asked an old lady to gave this bird to her , but an old lady curse her and said " Go away poor girl" then she cried and went to her home . Her grandpa saw that asked her "why did you cry my lovely granddaughter ? ". she told him and her grandpa you want to know who was the fairy bird then he told her fairy bird was a bird that afraid everybird that wasn't its friend and afraid the people too.. .
So she bought a bird again and she just took 200 riel to bought a bird and asked an old lady for bought a bird in value just 200 riel ,but the lady didn't sell the bird to her so she used her trick that she always used it when she bought a roses from a merchant . She said that if you didn't want to sell in value 200 riel It is ok I could buy another one , so old lady sold the bird to her and this time she chose the bird that looked to pity and the bird afraid her so much so she thought that the bird was a fairy bird and then she wished like before and the bird went away from her and she said please took my wishes with you .
At the End ! Her wishes become true and she can study , Her family can eat chicken curry and she have some money than before.
Hey ! everybody that is a good story or not . Please comment on the post and thank you so much for read my post.

1 comment: