Wednesday 15 June 2011

the day that make the teacher in very mad mood





Yesterday I made my teacher very mad because I didn't do my homework ,fall the test, but before the day that I made him mad it goes like this the class was very noisy then the teacher was tell something it was the test on page 59,60,and61 but I didn't hear it because the class was noisy and the front desk hear the thing that the teacher say then they write it on their notebook and I didn't no what they write about then I was confuse then I do nothing after the teacher tell about the test it was the homework.The homework is workbook page 45,46,47,and48 then the front desk hear the thing that the teacher say then they write it on their notebook again I was so confuse this time then I do nothing again the front desk read the book to remember the answer for the test then it time to go home.
Then tomorrow the teacher collect the homework then the teacher ask me about the homework'' Where is your homework ?'' then I reply ''what homework?'' the teacher ask me again''the homework that I tell you
is workbook page 45,46,47,and48.'' then I said ''I don't no! '' then the teacher was angry then he said '' you have to do now or else I kick you out of the class'' then the teacher still angry with me then I finish the homework . Then the teacher said'' it for test ''then I thing''what test'' then I thing some more then I remember the that the teacher tell is the the test for tomorrow after that I think I'm going to be busted then I do some thing that I remember after the test end the teacher collect the test then it time to go home.
Tomorrow I just fall the test then the teacher said to me very angrily'' why do you fall the test? yesterday you didn't do your homework and fall the test .why?''then it time to go home. then I felt sad.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is bigger with many more ideas. Great job.

    But you know what? When I read this story I had to hold my breath for very long because many of your sentences are too long. You want to make your sentences shorter and have less ideas in one sentence; it will look much better next time. Sure you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank mom!I'll do it better next time!

    ReplyDelete