Wednesday 15 June 2011

Disturbed my angry teacher!













My name is Lyda! I want to tell you the story that I had gone through. That day was the first day in my fifth grade! I was so happy that I've passed the forth grade exam and I gone through the fifth grade. Every things were new when I started the fifth grade. I had new bag, new pencil, new pen, new pencil case and the thing that I like was the gift from my mom! She bought me a necklace. That necklace was the beautiful necklace that I've ever had and I brought it to school.

I was really happy and enjoyable that I could met my new friends and new teacher. But that also the worst day I had! When It's time for study the principle rang the bell and everyone in the school went in their classroom. First everyone in my class started interviewed about their self. Then the teacher started to set the seat for students. Unluckily I sat with my new friends and she was the funniest and the playful student in the class! First she started to disturbed me by playing my study equipments and started to laugh loudly to me again and again until the teacher saw her laughing at me then the teacher started to shouted" Hey be quiet! Do you see I'm explaining! Listen to me NOW you two", but I won't angry with my friend, because I thought she just wanted to be friendly to me.

Later then it's break time! Everyone started to eat their breakfast and you know what my friendly friend started to disturbed me again. She was playing my breakfast the whole time! I couldn't eat my breakfast even a little bit! I was really really angry, but I tried to stop. When my teacher saw that! She thought I was playing alot and she started to blamed me loudly in front of everybody" Hey! Will you eat properly? Stop messing around!" said the teacher.It's was unfair But..........I thought It's was my first experience in the fifth grade. So I decided not angry anyone.

Later!!! when the principle started to ring the bell again everyone was in their seat properly except me and my friendly friend! She always disturbed me again and again!She shouted at me, laughing at me,draw on my book and messing my hair, but the worst thing was she accidentally broke my necklace!My beautiful and adorable necklace!!! She also didn't aplogized her fault and she still laughing at me. I was really really angry and I started to tell the teacher, but she didn't believe me and she was shouted at me" three time Lyda! I'll tell your parents and you need to go to the principle office now!!!" She shouted to me angrily with her angry face!And also I went to the principle office. Then I stood in front of the principle by looking at his face sadly. A few minutes later he started to ask me some questions about my study at what I had done? But I dissagree about what he said to me, but I didn't have anything to proof that i'm right! He said he will call my parents to come and get me home. When I heard that I don't know what to do? I've felt down my knees and I'm begging him because I didn't want my parents to heard that I'm a bad student and they might be angry. So I had a promise with my teacher and the principle not to happened again! One more time I'll be kick out of school said the teacher.


The next day I sit still in my seat and I told my other friend to watched me too so I had my alibi that I'm not wrong. When my friend disturbed me I told the teacher, if the teacher don't believe me I had an alibi to show her. So the problem was solve from that day! Everyday I study normal and happy in my class, because my teacher started to trust me and stop blaming me. The best thing was My friend had changed. She stopped her bad habbit of disturbing her friend. Saying do not important! Trust is better!

The END!!! Thank for reading! wish u all good luck!: )

No comments:

Post a Comment