Sunday 12 June 2011

My friend'sbirthday

My this friend's name is ya. One day she invited me and some of our classmates to go to her party. When that day came I went there with my other friends. At there she had four or five kind of food for people at there to chose which they want. When I ate something, I could saw a big shadow out side the house. I was very afraid at that time. Then we heard a noise of the walking, It seem like the monster walking sound. Then all the people in the party ran inside the house very quickly, also me.

In that house had a room for putting something old which was under the ladder. Everyone ran into this room. Suddenly We heard that sound very loudly and closely. I felt very more afraid than before at that time. Everyone's faces were become white. We were moved because of the monster walk. Just two or three minutes later, The sound was gone. But It didn't gone, because the monster was standing outside looked in to the house, First floor, the second floor then ground floor, But it didn't see anything. It was just manged to go, ya's uncle went to the window to see if it went. Just came to the window the monster managed to looked it again and saw him.

After that the monster went into the house, crashed the wall. Then It said 'I will ate you'. Suddenly ya came out and said to the monster'Don't eat him he just come to my party, he doesn't know anything''Why I should do as you say, He is bigger than you.' then it continues 'So I will eat both of you right now' suddenly ya's father came and said 'stop! you know she is my only child, if she die, I will die too. So please don't eat her''Oh! it has other came to die. OK I will make your dream now, I will ate third of you'. Then Her mother came and said as the father. It Just started to get them into its mouth, a old woman came and said'Stop! then she take a big wood to fight him.Saw that the monster let them go from its hand. It stayed calm at that time. I really wonder 'why this monster doesn't do anything to that old woman' Then ya told me that the woman's child was a scientist, and he found that monster. He very regret about it. And the wood which that woman carried was made for fight that monster only.
I just made up. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment