Friday 17 June 2011

MY INTERESTING HOLIDAY














last April I had a very exciting holiday.I went to visit Siem Reap during khmer new year.I went there with my family and aunt.We stayed 3 days in my aunt's hotel name's ANGKOR CETURY is near from the centre of province.So it was really easy for us to travel to visit the temples there ANGKOR WAT and we took a lot of photographes of the temple there.

The most interesting is that we went to visit Cambodian cultural village,Which is in the centre of the province Moreover,We went to some of the province Moreover,we went to some of the pagoda around the province to give food to the monks.After that we danced and played khmer traditional game.

In my opinion,visiting Siem Reap during Khmer new year was really a wonderful experience in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment