Saturday 18 June 2011

A unsolved remembrance was solved difficultly.....

Prompt: Most of us feel the need for what we call '' breathing room'' -some space to call our own. What is your favorite ''space''? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you.

Everyday I have to learn and learn, talk with many friends and my family. It always brings me back as many problems. As for me, my bedroom is my only best breathing place for my whole life. I always bring many difficult, unsolvable sadness in and bring many new, great ideas back. I remembered the unhappiest time in my life. It was about my best, lovely friend. She had gone to Australia for 3 years with her family. She promised me to call me repeatedly. But we never connected each other even only one time, including sending letters or postcards. I had tried a number which she gave me. But it was useless. I was so disappointed and sad. Each time i saw something she gave me, i often cried and missed her. I thought she might be forgotten me which is her only honest, helpful friend. At night, I couldn't sleep at all. I missed her very much. I tried not to cry but i couldn't. My parents were so worried about me. My mom said, '' Don't be silly like that, honey. She has gone now. Maybe she has not forgotten you but she might be very busy with her new school. You may receive her phone call one day.''

I decided to go into my room and think and think. Those words came into my brain again and again. I thought my mom was right. The positive ideas cured my heart. My negative ideas was thrown away from my heart. I felt free and happy again. After school, i waited for my her phone call. My effort was not useless. She did call me! I talked with her for a long time and asked her many questions. I told her about her number and asked for a new one. She said that she never used that phone numbers and gave me a new one. Also, she gave her facebook name. She was very sorry to me because she was busy with her school.

After that day, i always play facebook with her and chat with her until nowadays. Smiling is on my face every time, every minute. From now on, I decide to relax- breath fresh air in my bedroom before and after exam and when i feel sad or upset.

How about all of you? Where is your favorite ''breathing room''? If you don't know it yet, you should try every room in your house or outside your house. Hope you all enjoy reading my post. Sorry for my mistakes. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. good post solina I really like it.it's a very good and long post.kanytha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!your post is very very good and cool. I like it.

    ReplyDelete