Wednesday 15 June 2011

THE ANGRY FACE OF MY TEACHER


Last year I studied at grade 7.On my day that have a semester exam.That day I have a history exam and I forgot to put the paper to the teacher and I got the paper into my bag and go home.My teacher find my paper exam everywhere but he didn't see and he think my paper was throw away through the window by a big air.He asked my friends to go out to find it but they didn't see my paper.My teacher got very nervous he though I might be failed and the principle will blame him.Then he told this story to my history teacher and they all try to find me and asked me "where is my paper?"but it's very unlucky I have arrived home with my dad just a few minutes when I arrived one of my friend call to me and asked me Did I give the exam paper to the teacher or not?and she said the teacher didn't found my paper.At first I started angry the teacher very much because he lost my paper and I think I gave him already and I think I might be failed and I don't want to failed.

I came to school immediately and I saw 4 of my teacher were talking with an angry face about my lost paper I came to ask them and they said I lost my paper and Did I get the paper to home?and I said no to the teacher very quick!and they ask where is my bag they said try to find it in my bag but I also forgot my bag at home because I try to get school quickly as fast as I can.Then I said wait to see when I go home I will check my bag.I go home and I looked at my bag.Oh! no I have found the paper in my bag I began feeling afraid that teacher might be very angry at me and they will invite my parents to school then I ran to tell my mom at the living room that I confuse to get my exam paper to home and I think I confuse when I put my pencil case in my bag then I get it into my bag too.My mom is angry at me to because I'm not be careful at the exam and get it home.I began to cry and I think I might be failed.The next day I go to school with a nervous face I get into class and my head teacher came and I told them that I confuse to get to home my head teacher was very angry she wants to hit me and she said she'll invite my parents to the principle.And she also tell to the mat,history and the physic teacher and those all teacher were very nasty.

They all come with an angry face to me and they blame at me until I'm cried at school and I'm very embarrassed to my friends.My mom came to meet the principle but it's ok she said she has already spoken to the principle and is very sorry to him and he said to me Don't do this in second times I nodded my head with a sad face.Also asked her Can I go to the next grade or not? she said I could I felt very happy now because I don't have to study this grade again.

Just over 1 weeks all my teacher is the same in the past but they not like me as before.I think this is my fault they won't forgive me.but I don't think I'm alone I have my friends.

this the story my friends of mine she do that and I'm very like her more than before and I will make her don't feel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment