Wednesday 8 June 2011

BEING CAMBODIAN

Prompt:Being Cambodian means different things to different people.What does being Cambodian mean to you?

And me being Cambodian is the important mean for me because when i am a Cambodian i can know a lot about the history of my country by my parents ; by my teacher ; my elder brother ; by reading history book ; by searching for the internet... i can know a lot about interesting places in my country....

I am very happy because i have enough money for study and i can study a lot.But some students can't study a lot they can study only in grade 5 or 6 because they didn't have enough money for study and the teacher always take a lot of money from student, some teacher take little (in Khmer school) , But some student have enough money for study but they didn't try.

For example :I have a friend name is Lucy.She is 12 years old.Her parents is a doctor.She rides a bike to school.She always tell her mum that she goes to study everyday.But she didn't go to study ; she goes to play outside with her bad friend.Sometimes she goes to study but when the teacher is explaining she always listening to music ; play game and do something bad in the class......
Some Cambodian people are very difficult.But me i am very happy.If i can i would being Cambodian forever.
Finally i want to ask you :
1.Do you think you are happy when you can study a lot or can have a good job with the high salary?
2.Would you like to being Cambodian?(If you are a foreigner) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment