Wednesday 8 June 2011

The best thing that I want to change is...

If you could change anything about your life what would it be? Would you be younger? older? Would you live somewhere else? Tell what you would change about your life if you could and why.

Sometimes When I meet the problems which are difficult to solve, I really want to change that thing very much. By I think It has a lot of thing for me to change. If I could change, The most thing that I want to is To make the time go back to the past. Because this year of my study I met lots of problems. The specially When I had a test to choose the clever students in the school, I was fail. It was a very regret thing for me. So that why I want the time to go back. I hope that I could pass If it went back. In the class my classmates always have problems, especially about the love. I think if nothing happen, I would be very happy. Because that problem made me very bored, They are both sometimes broke, sometime good. When they broke, they offer me to help, It is very difficult.

The one more thing is everyone in my class are change, Before they were very friendly, But this year they are so rough to me, I was very want to know why. but they just told me that it is nothing. I want all of them to be as before. It made me very happy. So i want to change that things very much. I hope that it can be change for real, not just in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment