Wednesday 8 June 2011

Keep A Special Place For Me In Your Heart

Most of us feel the need for what we call "breathing room"----some space to call our own . What is your favorite "space"? Tell where you like to spend time andd why the place is special to you.

Everyone has their own special place sometime in their life. My own special place would have to be the park that near royalplace . I had spent most of my childhood there with my family and friends . It gives me alot of the best childhood mermories and I write it in my heart.











The park was the most idyllic play for children to play . It had six swings , a slide and seesaw . There was also a foodball field , which had goal for all the older boys to play.




The main reason why I chose it as my special place is because whilst my grangpa was a live he used to take me there to play. When I was still at toddler my grandma and grandpa used to pick my little cousin and I up and take us to the park . We would play at the park for hours and hours and he would buy us an ice-cream or candy if we got hungry . It was a good place for me if I got upst or bored , I usually went there and played swing which my grandpa always pushed the swing for me and my cusin. Thank for pay attention to read my writing^@^

2 comments:

  1. Heang, I really like your description of the park, especially how it reminds you of your grandma and grandpa. I like the details you include about what you did there.

    ReplyDelete