Wednesday 8 June 2011

I don't want to change the life.


Prompt: If you could change any thing about your life what would it be? Would you be younger? Older? Would you live somewhere else? Tell what you would change about your life if you could and why.

If I could change anything about your life I would be a difficult live because If I changed my life poor to rich is difficult, If I changed my life poor to rich is easy. About my life poor to rich it very hard to rich because when I was young, I have been studied in normal English school and my family don't have money to give me study in modern school. Than, I have a lot of education, knowledge I will be a famous and easy to earn the money in the world. Specially, my family is like me. About my life rich to poor it very easy because If I had a lot of money than I can buy a car, a big house, and a mobile phone. If I went in the restaurant, the people in the restaurant said he is a rich man. Suddenly, I don't think, If I do like that my family was sad and the people in the world don't like me.

Finally, I want to be a good person in the world and i don't want to be a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment