Wednesday 8 June 2011

My life

If you could change anything about your life what would it be? Would you be younger? Older? Would you live somewhere else? Tell what you would change about your life if you could and why.

I was born in 1997, i live in Cambodia when i was born, i was very happy because my relative loved me especially my grandmother loved me and took care me very much, Unfortunately i was 1 year, my grandmother died, I wasn't very happy and i cried very much because i lost my relative. When i was 7 years my mum had a child, I was very happy again. When my sister was born, when that my servant took care me but me and my family wasn't think, she was servant but we thank, she was a aunt because she took care me and my sister very good. I liked my sister so much, when my aunt went her home.I took care her only at evening but in the morning i went to school and my father went to working, my mother went to market with my young sister, one arm carried a lot of foods and one arm carried a baby when she bought food already, my mum went home and cooked the food and took care my sister i think she was very tired. When i was 12 years i studied at grade 8 in Baktouk high school, i was happy again again because i had a lot of best friends and friends, when i arrived school, i laughed everyday because my friends are friendly and they can help improve my study and when i don't understand, they always explain me so i thank i would be younger and older because when i would be younger, my family loved me and took care me so much but now sometime they loved me and sometime they aren't love me. And older i have my all best friends. In the future i want to live in USA and go around the world with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment