Wednesday 8 June 2011

My change


Prompt: If you could change anything about your life what would it be? Would you be younger?Older? Would you live somewhere else? Tell what you would change about your life if you could and why.
If i could change anything about my life I could be younger.I would live with my lots of friend,parent and my special person like the hold family.I would find the good job with the good salary.I would make my dream come true.I would buy my own house,car and all anything that i need.I would independent on my self.I would go anywhere that i want.I would do anything that i like.I would live with a valuable life.I would know lots of people around me.I would live in Cambodia.I wouldn't broken heart or quarrel with my parent and friend.I would control my self.I would be happy everyday.I would help all the people that need a help as i can help.I would live happiness with my love,friend,parent.I would make lots of friend.I would be a rich person.I would be a good person.I would change all of this because that are all my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment