Wednesday 8 June 2011

If I Could Change Anything



1. Prompt: If you could change anything about your life what would it be? Would you be younger? Older? Would you live somewhere else? Tell what you would change about your life if you could and why.


Sometimes I think that if I could change anything that I want I will be happy because I want my family to live with me forever and would be younger in the world. My mom say that my opinion like crazy. She said that in the world there can't not change and if we want to have something that good all that can't not be.I don't know why the world like this. I think that the world not good and enough for me. But I think if I could change I want to be a famous person in the world that someone will know me all. Because it like very exciting and fantastic. I want to have a lot of friend and best friend because when I feel stress or something like not good feel my friend can help me. Example like she give advice to me to go somewhere or tell me a story that funny. I think it good if I have a lot of friend and sometime if I get accident I will call to my friend to take me to the hospital.

Finally if I have a nice thing that I want, I will have a happy family and a good friend . But............. it is my dream :( .

No comments:

Post a Comment