Wednesday 8 June 2011

What does being a Cambodian mean ?



Prompt: Being Cambodian means different thing to different people. What does being a Cambodian mean to you?

I live in Cambodia. I was born in Cambodia too. So I was a Cambodia child. Every one that was born in Cambodia were called Cambodian people. My Parents were born Cambodia so they were Cambodian people . My family like to lived in Cambodia very much because It has lots of natural place and it is a wonderful place. I am Cambodian child so I have to speak Khmer , study Khmer . Being a Cambodian is very important to Cambodian people. In Cambodia there are no Volcano or earthquake . Live in Cambodia is very happy than in another county . Cambodian people live to eat Khmer food and another thin that were made by Cambodian people. People in Cambodia said that Cambodia kingdom of wonder .

No comments:

Post a Comment