Wednesday 8 June 2011

Happy To Be Cambodian

Prompt: Being Cambodia means different things to different people. What does being a Cambodian mean to you ?

Cambodia is a smaller country than other countries in Southeast Asia. But it has a lot of natural resource and a lot of temples. Cambodia is lucky than the other countries because it has no natural disasters like storm; earthquake, etc. Before the other countries always want my country to be their countries and also has war,too.

I'm very happy being Cambodian if I know my country is poor and not modern like other countries, but I like to live in my country. I don't want live to live in other countries like in the United States because it isn't easy to live there like in our country. Do everybody think like me? Before I thought live in Cambodia is boring and I don't want being Cambodian I want to live in other countries, but when think about it carefully being Cambodian is lucky. In my country it has a lot of temples to visit and now see at Preah Vihear temple it has closer country want to take it away so it is unique and wonderful. And about the natural resource it look so beautiful like the mountains, waterfall, diamonds in the ground and we can see the beautiful forest with a color green. The biggest river in Cambodia is Tonle Sap river and it is very important for Cambodian people it has a lot of bigfish . My country is very very lucky because it hasn't any volcanoes but long time ago our country also has volcano at Kompong Cham province, you can see the land at there has color red and land there is good for people to grow the plants. Do you know??? but now it is disappear. So being Cambodia is very lucky. I think my decision is correct.

We are Cambodian so we should keep and protect it don't make it disappear and destroy from other countries. Only our country that can make us feel happy and nothing to worry. Don't think like me before if we think like that our country haven't any developments because it needs us to make it has more developments, so don't forget our country.
Thank for reading! Bye-bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment