Wednesday 8 June 2011

MY LIFE



















Prompt:If you could change anything about your life what would it be?Would be younger?Older?Would you live somewhere else?Tell what you would change about your life if you could and why.

If I could change anything about my life.I would change my body to be a handsome and more intelligent.I would be change myself to be a younger boy Because If still young boy I could the see world in the further.I can study more subject in the further.I can study in university from other country in the world.I would be live in a countryside and I would be farmer to plan a vegetable and fruit to sell in supermarket and export to other country in world.I would live in the normal life.I would be change the world to be ancient life and the world were no war an d the world would be peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment