Wednesday 8 June 2011

How do u feel if ur parents.......?


Prompt: If I could change anything about my life I would like to be a younger. I want to have a good family. I want my parents and me live together and happy. I would like them to live in Phnom Penh with me. I want to be warm care from my parents and would like them to take care me all the time.

Why I want to have a good family because my mother and my father separated while I was a baby. So I want to change all about my past if I could change. I want to have a big family with warm care. I know that I really hate my father ,but it's so difficult for me without father. When I was grown up (maybe 6-8 years old) I just lived in a village in Kampong Cham province, I didn't know where was my father stayed cause while I was born I never saw my father. I tried to ask my mother that where was father, but, she tried to lie me too. She alway told me that my father was busy about his job in Phnom Penh, it was so easy to lei because i was young I just believed her too. But when I was 10 years old and it time for me to know about my parents what are they going to do? My mother was told me about the truth thing that she was separate with my father. I remember that i was cry maybe a few days. Also I was angry because shouldn't lied me for long time about it. They should told me when they separated.

Now I live with my aunt in Phnom Penh, but my mother didn't live with me. She lived in Kampong cham province and she had a restaurant there. She try to find the money for support me to study. Her goal is give me to study abroad. It so boring for me too because i don't have any brothers and sisters. But I will try to study hard to make my mother's goal come true( being a doctor) and i will try to get the scholarship to study abroad to have high education and then I will come to Cambodia to open a big hospital with a lots of high education doctors. I think I my dream will come true to make my mother happy.

2 comments:

  1. Bormey, I was very touched by this post. I'm glad you shared something so personal. It sounds like your mother cares about you a lot to support your study. I'm sorry you don't have the big family and father you dream of... but maybe all of the special people we meet in our lives can be like family to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for your comment. You wright my three best friend were very nice and friendly. They like my families. We always do something together.

    ReplyDelete