Wednesday 8 June 2011

Change everything to new.


If you could change anything about your life what would it be? Would you be younger? older? Would you live somewhere else?

For me I could be younger because I can study a lot which everything I like. I will be the genious in the class and can get master and can go oversea. After that I would find a job and easy to earn money and I can be a billionaire or I can be a priminister of Cambodia but that job is difficult. so maybe I can't. I would take the ancient people which died back to control Cambodia again to make it safe no wars and make cambodian people and the priminister work together. Also I will change my family look new again to live long with me and I will buy limousines big big house s for my family to live easy . I would change my country no pollution no theif no everything that is illegal. I will make my country better that ever and it high. I will help people who are sick and I don't money from them. I will change everything which I and everyone need. Then I will stop the wars from Cambodia and Thailand to make everything safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment