Wednesday 8 June 2011

something that I meet and want to do in my life

If I could change anything about my life .I would be older and I would live in the moon . because I want to stay alone I want to stay away from everybody and if I could stay away from everybody I could do everything that I like and maybe no one know about me they will forget me and thought that Sopheaktra isn't in the world.

Most of us feel the need for what we call"breathing room " some space to call our own . My favorite space is bathroom when I stay in bathroom I always take my legs in to the hot water and I read a lot of book and I could feel that I stay in waterfall and listen to music. It seems so lonely but I can relax and can take everything easy.

Problems are part of life. Learning to resolve them often takes time and practice. It is difficult for me to resolve the problem that I have with my closest friend we haven't talked to each other for two years because she always skipped the class every time when she stayed with some gangsters in the school so when I told her to tried hard to studied and explained her to become a good student she was angry with me said that "it not your own business ", but when she knew her fault she wanted to said sorry to me , but she couldn't and i wanted to said sorry to her ,but I couldn't too , so both of us asked some friends to help us and It was difficultly when we began talked to each other and now we become the closest friend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment