Wednesday 8 June 2011

say''no''to somebody say to you to do bad thing

Prompt : Stick up for yourself! hang in there! just say no! hold firm! These are just a few ways we say,'' stand your ground.''Often, we don't know our strength until something really get in our way. Write about a time when you''stood your ground.''

One day when I walked to the fresh market some of my friend asked me to have a bike race at his grandparent farm in the afternoon then I say''no''then he said''you have to come or else you will be in trouble''! Then in the afternoon I go there then the race start then he tell me the place to finish he it was his grandparent house to his grandparent corn field then we started to ride.Then he ride faster than me. After he take the lead he have an accident it was my friend crush with the big rock then I call the ambulance to help him and he had a broken arm and the broken neck then I tell him to do not do that again

No comments:

Post a Comment