Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Truth behind everything..

The morning came, the Sun has risen with its light boasting its beauty. I got to school as usual but what's not was that there's a new student entered our class. She introduced herself as Molly, the one and only daughter of the most famous fashion designer of our country.
As for me, a friendly person, I got right off my seat and went straight to her asking if she needed any help from me. It wasn't because I want to be a SHOW-OFF but a helpful friend.
But I guess, Our thoughts weren't the same at all. She ignored me and walked away. Well, you see.. This kinda blew my face. It made me lost my cool, too. My friends accidentally saw that and started to dislike her. Cause you know, I'm the most friendliest kid in class, also I had a whole bunch of friends. And it was just the beginning.

After a long, exhausting exercise from my sport class. I and my friends went to the canteen and had some cold drinks together. I was sitting there, with my friends, when I saw Molly. A tray with a yummy-looking lunch on, she was finding a seat through the crowd.
I waved my hand for a sign to let her know she could sit with us if she wanted to. But I guess, it was too crowd that she couldn't see. I asked for excuses and walked to Molly. As she saw me, she stared as if I was an alien-looking human(-_-)

I wouldn't care much of that. Then, I'd noticed that her hands was full that the tray almost fell.
'Would you like some help?' I suggested and gave out a hand. But instead of giving a smile and say No Thanks in a formal way, She slapped away my hands and gave me a big lunch on my face. I might wanted to eat but not in that way!!!
I was always a patient-type person, but I guessed it was all in the past for now. Perhaps, all my patients have gone for a trip to Texas and left nothing behind for me to calm down my anger. I swept the food off my face and walked towards her. At that moment, I gave a slap on her cheek. It caught most of the attentions which was what I didn't intend to. The hatred Molly had for me, at this moment, I think it increased a lot more.
She hadn't given up and began a fight with me. You might look at me as a friendly, gentle kid. But what you didn't know was that this look was always for nice people. For people like her........DREAM ON!~

The worst thing was that Mrs.Leah came by the canteen and saw the whole things. We stopped the fight and stood speechless. Other students were getting off the seats and went back to their classrooms without wanting to involve in any part of this problem. But as for the two of us, we were following Mrs.Leah to her office without feeling that we had made a fault.
In the office, she made us stand and told her the cause of this. We didn't say anything and that just made her angry! She lectured us but for me it was like a chanting which almost made me fall into asleep.
'In one ear and out the other' Molly muttered. We went laughing and Mrs.Leah gave us a punishment to clean all the dishes from the Canteen.We couldn't oppose to this, so we were just doing as what we were told to. We both wore aprons and gloves as we started washing the dishes.
'Ugh~~!! This is just awful!!' Molly complained. It would be really strange if she wasn't complaining anything, as you know, she was born into a rich family. They wouldn't dare to make her do such things, would they? We almost finished the duty but then the water splashed. Molly was laughing and just then I noticed that her smile was beautiful. I felt like we were friends back then, so I pulled out the hose and went splashing each other until we all soaked up with water.
It took us even more time to clean everything up when there was one more duty which was just added up. We also had to sweep the water we splashed on the floor!! Even so, I felt like doing it. It was so much fun that I thought of wanting Mrs.Leah to punish us like this twice.

Molly was cleaning hers and so do I..
'Hey..Molly.. Why have you hated me that much?' I asked out of the blue. She stayed silent for a while then answered me.
'Well, the thing is.. Umm..I really wanna be a friend of yours too.. But I just couldn't speak out..So I kept being stubborn like this' The truth which I have never expected came out of her mouth, and that made me surprise as well.
'That's okay, we're friends now, aren't we?' I said. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. We just met for 2 days but it felt like forever.
We can take 1 minute to make friend..One day to make close friend, and maybe one week to make best friend. But It could take you forever to end a relationship with a friend. This is what I've learnt.. and somehow it's true.
From then on, we were friends for 6 years til' now... Every time I had an argument with her, it won't last long. So.. treasure your friends. Every person has different opinions, but one day, you'll know how your friends are an important part of your life..

-Nina-
P.S Thanks for reading my post^^

No comments:

Post a Comment