Thursday 9 June 2011

Cambodian people



Prompt : Being Cambodian means different thing to different people. what does being a cambodian mean to you ?



Cambodian is small country but I like because have a lot of wonderfull and natural places . I like my life in Cambodian but I hate my life in other country because Cambodian people is friendly and polite . If you don't know the way you want to go can ask they will tell you , or when you lost something you can tell police they will find and give you . Cambodian have a lot of place to visit when they have holiday but the place that they like the most is siem reap because in siem reap have a lot of temple that other country don't have it . In siem reap have temple , water fall and mountain . They like go to visit Angkor wat because is a big temple . If you come siem reap will don't want to leave siem reap .




No comments:

Post a Comment