Thursday 9 June 2011

MY FAVOURITE GAME


My most favourite game is football.It is the world game.Football is such a popular game that It is played even in the most remote corner of my country.People walk long distances to watch a football match.Even old people enjoy watching this game.

To play this most interesting game,I go to field near my house where my friends wait for me every evening.My friend also love this game to much.We play until dark.

But It is very hard game.It requires a lot of running.Those who love the game,however, run about with tireless energy.Even I can run round the field continuously for at least 2 hours.

Football players should also have a lot of strength to kick the ball.They must also be skillful in controlling the ball.All his makes this game a difficult game indeed;yet It also makes It interesting.

I shall alway love this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment